sexta-feira, 26 de fevereiro de 2010

Hi Records The 45's Collection (1999)



Disc: 1
1. Brand New Thing - Otis Clay
2. Let Me Be the One - Otis Clay
3. I Didn't Know the Meaning of Pain - Otis Clay
4. If I Could Reach Out (And Help Somebody) - Otis Clay
5. That Woman Don't Live Here No More - Otis Clay
6. You Did Something to Me - Otis Clay
7. It Was Jealousy - Otis Clay
8. Tumbling Down - James Fry
9. Still Around - Jamie Fry
10. Mama's Boy - James Fry
11. I've Got Enough - James Fry
12. I Can't Let You Go - Ann Peebles
13. Heartaches, Heartaches - Ann Peebles
14. Is It Over? - David Duke, David Duke
15. What Made You Change? - Eddie McGee
16. Hey Little Girl - Norm West
17. Baby Please - Norm West
18. Anyone But You - Syl Johnson
19. I Wanna Satisfy Your Every Need - Syl Johnson
20. She's My Woman
21. Hitch-Hike to Heartbreak Road


Disc: 2
1. Sweetness Ain't Sweet No More - T99, T-99
2. I Love Her - Willie Walker
3. Sweet Thing - Willie Walker
4. I'm Gonna Wait - George Jackson
5. So Good to Me - George Jackson
6. Aretha, Sing One for Me - George Jackson
7. Patricia - George Jackson L
8. Let Them Know You Care - George Jackson
9. Without You - O.V. Wright
10. Any Way the Wind Blows - Erma Coffee
11. You Made Me What I Am - Erma Coffee
12. Little Things - Phillip Mitchell
13. That's What a Man Is For - Phillip Mitchell
14. Oh How I Love You - Phillip Mitchell
15. Same Folks That Put You There - Phillip Mitchell
16. Turning over the Ground - Phillip Mitchell
17. Ain't No Love in My Life - Phillip Mitchell
18. Let the Love Bells Ring - The Masqueraders
19. Now That I've Found You - The Masqueraders
20. Wake up Fool - The Masqueraders
21. I Wanna Share Everything - Teacher's Edition
22. Sleepy People - Teacher's Edition

0 comments:

Postar um comentário